Call Asa Davis
Like Us on Facebook
- Facebook Like Page Post Tips, Part 7 of 13, Collect Testimonials
- Facebook Like Page Post Tips, Part 6 of 13, Share Success Stories
- Facebook Like Page Post Tips, Part 5 of 13, Support Others
- Facebook Like Page Post Tips, Part 4 of 13, Provide Tips & Helpful Information
- Facebook Like Page Post Tips, Part 3 of 13, Cater to Your Customers’ Interests
- Laura on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Facebook Page
- Second Look Communications on Facebook Like Page Post Tips, Part 2 of 13, Never “Sell” Products
- Kathy Jennings on Facebook Like Page Post Tips, Part 2 of 13, Never “Sell” Products
- Dan Moyle (@danmoyle) on Get your Facebook username already!
- daisy on Hey business owners, dump your profile and get a page.
- Need a Speaker?Leave FeedbackLatest FeedbackAsa loves what he does. This makes him extremely effective when sharing his insights and knowledge with others. Time and time again, after attending Asa's trainings, I walk away with a better understanding on how to implement the materials in … Gayle Zientek
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Why do companies hire celebrities to promote their products? I used to wonder what the true value of this was. When I was young, I thought certain people were hired because they “were like us” and would mispronounce words like … Continue reading
My great-grandfather, Albert E. “Hie” Powis, Sr, was a member of the original “Devil Dogs” who fought for the U.S. Marine Corps in WWI. In June 1918, the U.S. and its allies fought against Germany in the Battle of Belleau … Continue reading